Funding Xchange values all businesses in the SME community that it has the privilege to serve. If something is not to your satisfaction – please do get in touch and we will do our best to make it right.
Is there an issue we can help you with?
- Please contact our customer support team during normal business hours (Monday – Friday 9am-6pm) on 020 3695 0206 and we will be happy to assist you
- You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to make a complaint
- If you wish to make a complaint about us or the service you can email email@example.com, with details of your complaint
- You can also write to us at Funding Xchange (complaints department), RISE 41 Luke St, London EC2A 4DP
How will my complaint be handled / how long will it take?
- Funding Xchange will acknowledge your complaint by email within one business day
- A senior staff member will investigate your complaint and send you an initial response. This should take no longer than five business days, however we aim to resolve most complaints by close of business on the same day after the complaint is received. If this is not the case we will send you our full complaints policy
- If you are still not satisfied by our response please respond in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and your complaint will be further escalated to the COO or CEO, who will respond within a further five business days
- If you are dissatisfied with our response or haven’t received a response within 8 weeks of your original complaint you may contact the Financial Ombudsman Service for a review: Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR. Email: email@example.com
Copyright © 2020 Funding Xchange Ltd.